Purpose & scope:
Sourcing and evaluate suppliers.
Planning and implementing to choose the right source with criteria such as cost, quantity, quality, time, location and strategic in long-term cooperation with suppliers.
1. Analyze and negotiate effective prices, optimize costs:
– Analysis of BOM, price list received from sales department.
– Research and find suitable suppliers in the market that can supply the products (Electronic components)
– Work directly with vendor to negotiate, achieve the optimal price.
2. Establish and build relationships with suppliers, periodically evaluate suppliers.
– Search, develop supplier network based on profiles, reference sources, organize meetings with senior positions, audit quantity and quality of goods,…
– Evaluate and control the supplier network periodically
– Build relationships with suppliers
3. Building input quotation system of products and services with the best cost, quality, and schedule.
– Learn and have deep knowledge project information from relevant departments including Sale, FAE,…
– Get the company’s preferential price from the Sales/Marketing team
– Store prices and information on the company internal system.
4. Adjust and update information about price, source of purchase, lead-time,… on the system
– Discuss with relevant departments if there is a change in product code, quantity, manufacturer during sourcing.
– Update quotes to the system within the specified time
– Change supplier information, price, quantity and related information on the system if there is a change from the supplier or the quotation expires.
5. Coordinate with other departments to handle issues related to cost, source, product quality, complaints and claims.
– Receive problem information from other departments
– Provide comments and plans for timely handling.
– Work with suppliers to handle or minimize damage to the company.
– Graduated from university majoring in Economics or Engineering
– Proficient in MS Office skills, especially Excel, and related software.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
– At least 1-2 years of experience in purchasing, sourcing.
– Experience in the field of electronic components is preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
– Skills to search and analyze information
– Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
– Able to work independently and teamwork.
– Fluency in English
– Careful, sensitive, delicate and honest.Ứng tuyển ngay