EPSON: SCALER IC S2D13V52 FOR AUTOMOTIVE DISPLAY
Epson has released the Scaler IC S2D13V52 which is used to increase or decrease the rate of streaming image data from one resolution to another.
- Features internal Line buffer and special Sync Logic, providing seamless transition from one screen resolution to another.
- Do not use full frame buffers.
- Meets the standard for automotive design, compliant with AECQ100 – IATF16949.
- Customers can develop custom resolution display systems with existing host CPUs.
- High Quality 4×4 Upscaler (1x ~ 2x)
- Bi-Linear Downscaler (0.5x ~ 1x)
- Gamma Correction
- Input Crop
- Area Blanking
- Error Detection features
- AEC Q100/IATF16949 compliant
Scaler IC for Automotive Display.
Contact EPI Vietnam Technologies Design solution
If you are interested in this solution, please contact us. Stay up to date with our latest news on Reference Solutions.