TLP3475W, new generation photorelay for semiconductor tester
Toshiba has just launched a new photorelay product line, “TLP3475W”, designed for high-frequency signal switches in semiconductor testers.
What differentiates the TLP3475W is its ability to reduce insertion loss and improve high-frequency signal transfer characteristics, making it suitable for applications requiring fast signals and high accuracy such as semiconductor testers.
- Low insertion loss, avoiding power loss in high-frequency signals.
- Stable operation at high frequencies up to 20 GHz.
- Compact size: only 1.45 mm x 2.0 mm x 0.8 mm.
- Dimensions: 1.45 mm x 2.0 mm x 0.8 mm.
- Operating temperature: -40 – 110 oC
- Impedance: 1.1 – 1.5 (Ω)
- Insertion loss: -3dB
- Semiconductor testers
- Measuring equipment
Contact EPI Vietnam Technologies – the authorized distributor of TOSHIBA in Vietnam for technical support and samples.