SSM14N956L, Toshiba Launches Small and Thin Common-Drain MOSFET
Toshiba has launched SSM14N956L a 12V common-drain N-channel MOSFET with a current rating of 20A, for use in battery protection circuits in lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery packs, such as those for mobile devices.
Li-ion battery packs rely on highly robust protection circuits to reduce heat generation while charging and discharging and to enhance safety. These circuits must feature low power consumption and high-density packaging, requiring MOSFETs that are small and thin and that deliver low On-resistance.
SSM14N956L uses Toshiba’s micro-process ensures both low power loss, low On-resistance characteristics, and low standby power, realized by low gate-source leakage current characteristics. These qualities help to extend battery operating hours. The new product also uses a new small, thin package, TCSPED-302701 (2.74mm × 3.0mm, t = 0.085mm (typ.)).
- Industry leading low On-resistance: RSS(ON)=1.1mΩ (typ.) @VGS=3.8V
- Industry leading low gate-source leakage current: IGSS=±1μA (max) @VGS=±8V
- Small and thin type TCSPED-302701 package: 2.74mm × 3.0mm, t=0.085mm (typ.)
- Common-drain structure that can be easily used in battery protection circuits
- Dimensions: 2.74mm × 3.0mm, t=0.085mm (typ.)
- Rating voltage: Vsss=12 (V), Vgss=[Phương trình]8(V)
- Gate-source leakage current: IGSS=±1μA (max) @VGS=±8V
- Consumer electronics and office and personal devices with a lithium-ion battery pack, including smartphones, tablets, power banks, wearable devices, game consoles, electric toothbrushes, compact digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, etc.
Learn more: https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/ap-en/company/news/news-topics/2023/05/mosfet-20230518-1.html
Contact EPI Vietnam Technologies – the authorized distributor of TOSHIBA in Vietnam for technical support and better prices.