Sunlord MPHM160809, New generation inductor for electronic devices
Sunlord recently launched a new generation of inductor for electronic devices, MPHM160809.
The advantages of the MPHM160809 are its high reliability and low DC resistance allowing for efficient power transmission and large current handling, contributing to improving the overall performance of the system. Besides, with its monolithic structure, MPHM160809 also provides good magnetic shielding, helping to reduce magnetic interference and flux leakage. Combined with a compact design, optimized for all circuit board designs. With all the above advantages, MPHM160809 is a promising product for electronic devices such as headphones, smart watches, electronic cards, smartphones and power supply modules.
- High reliability and low DC power, allowing for efficient power transmission and high current handling.
- The outside of the inductor is marked to indicate the direction of the magnetic flux, ensuring consistency in magnetic field direction after installation.
- Monolithic structure, complete magnetic shielding, anti-magnetic interference, low magnetic flux leakage, improving the reliability of electronic circuits.
- Possessing advanced manufacturing technology from Sunlord, helps MPHM160809 achieve an extremely good price.
- Dimensions: 1.6 mm×1.0 mm x 1.0 mm
- DC resistance: 0.17 – 0.525 (Ω)
- Inductance: 1.0 – 4.7 (H)
- Self-resonant frequency: 110 – 55 (MHz)
- Smart watches, electronic cards
- Power supply module
Contact EPI Vietnam Technologies – the authorized distributor of SUNLORD in Vietnam for technical support and samples.