Epson TG2520SMN - New generation TCXO temperature compensated crystal oscillator
In GPS & RF applications, accuracy is considered a prerequisite to ensure the stability of the system.
In response to this demand, EPSON recently introduced a new generation TCXO (Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator) product line: TG2520SMN.
– Flexible voltage compatibility, adapting to various power sources: 1.8V | 2.8V | 3.0V | 3.3V.
– Wide frequency range: from 10 MHz to 55 MHz.
– Compact size, measuring only 2.5 × 2.0 × 0.8 mm, making it suitable for space-constrained designs.
– Low noise, high stability, ensuring reliable performance in harsh conditions.
– Dimensions: 2.5 × 2.0 × 0.8 mm
– Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
– Output voltage: 0.8V
– Output frequency options: 19.2MHz | 26MHz | 38.4MHz
– GPS devices
– RF devices
– Wireless devices (LTE, WiMAX, Wi-Fi, W-LAN, IoT)
Learn more: TG2520SMN ((TCXO / VC-TCXO) HIGH STABILITY)