PCB is the most important part of electronics. Alternately, the acronym has also accounted for printed wiring boards and printed wiring cards, which are essentially the same thing. Due to the crucial role of these boards in everything from computers to calculators, PC board material selection should be undertaken with care and knowledge for electrical necessities of a given piece of equipment.
Before the development of the PCB, circuit board materials were mostly covered by nests of entangled, overlapping wires that could easily fail at certain junctures. They could also short circuit once age took hold and certain wires started to crack. As could be expected, the manual process that went into the wiring of these early boards was confusing and painstaking.
As an increasing variety of everyday electronic components began to rely on circuit boards, the race was on to develop simpler, more compact alternatives, and this led to the development of the material, PCB. With PCB materials, circuits can be routed between a host of different components. The metal that facilitates the transfer of curre
Our PCB Material:
- Normal FR-4(TG130-TG145)
- Special FR-4 with middle TG 150 and high TG170, and halogen free.
- Metal base core: Aluminum base (1W/M.K to 120W/M.K) and copper base
- High frequency base: Rogers, Taconic
Our PCB Type:
- Normal PCB from 1-20 layers
- High Frequency PCB
- Aluminum base and copper base PCB
- HDI and buried & blind micro via with laser drill PCB
- Impedance controlling PCB
- Flexible PCB(FPC), Rigid-flex PCB