CS executive - Bidding
I) Prepare bidding documents:
– Update bidding notices weekly and when there is an request from Sales, get bidding documents and notify Sales of the readiness to participate in the bidding package.
– Ensure bidding functions on muasamcong system or other bidding systems operate normally and submit bids accurately.
– Draft bidding documents, coordinate with relevant departments to update information, ensuring that the documents have no fundamental errors and will result in the bid being rejected.
– Review negotiation minutes and complete hard copy documents upon winning the bid.
II)Complete payment documents:
– Coordinate with purchasing department to review payment documents before signing or negotiating contracts.
– Send accounting information related to guarantees in contracts and process when requested by customers
– Complete payment documents and handle arising problems related to the documents.
– Update information with customers weekly on application processing progress, report cases of slow application progress to direct management for a plan to speed up.
Age: 23-25 years old
Graduated from economics, humanities or other related majors.
Have knowledge of bidding activities and commercial contracts.
Have 1-2 years of experience in bidding staff and documentation staff positions.
Proactive, flexible in handling arising problems
Ability to work well in a team and know how to listen
Priority is given to those who have a bidding certificate (party B).
Must have experience working with muasamcong bidding system.
– Competitive salary package, Bonuses based on quarterly + annual KPI results (average income 14-18 months salary/year)
– Young, dynamic, friendly environment, encouraging personal development.
– Attractive salary, competitive in the market, based on ability and experience.
– Quarterly teambuilding activities, annual travel
– Enjoy allowances regimes and gifts for holidays, New Year, weddings, sickness, maternity, birthdays…APPLY NOW