U-BLOX LAUNCHES BLUETOOTH INDOOR POSITIONING ANTENNA BOARD
U-blox launches Bluetooth indoor positioning antenna board
This is a device that uses the reflection technique to locate objects according to the angle of incidence AoA of the Bluetooth signal emitted by a mobile card at a fixed point to calculate the position of other tags in real-time.
Benefits of ANT-B10 antenna board:
- Low power consumption, high precision, easy to install and maintain
- The design includes eight individual patch antennas, built around the Nina-B411 Bluetooth 5.1 U-Blox module for easy angle calculation handling
- Supplied with Explorer XPLR-AOA-3 kit which makes it easy for customers to evaluate and test the ANT-B10
- Using embedded software U-ConnectLocate for effective positioning and calculating angle in MCU
- Simultaneous processing of signals on all eight patch antennas, cycles across eight antennas at microsecond intervals
U-blox is a leading brand in positioning technology, and wireless networking in automotive, industrial, and consumer. U-blox's products and solutions deliver high accuracy and reliability.
For more information, please visit link: https://www.u-blox.com/en/product/ant-b10-antenna-board
For more information about U-Blox 's product lines, please visit: https://www.u-blox.com/en